Saturday, January 31, 2009

art club

i love sketching and drawing and i think its a great way to relax (hopefully i will figure out how to update pictures onto here). im not great but i still love it. anyway so i joined art club at our school thinking its more of what i want to do. its not. its painting. i am a horrible painter (but im getting better) and we have to paint a huge mural on the wall of the local YMCA. I have to concentrate to do my best and not mess up big time and without even noticing the permanent paint goes all over my arms and hands (and apparently a scratched my face so my face has some too) this would have been fine if i didnt have a basketball game in 30 minutes. scratch that basketball PHOTOS in 30 minutes (the game was in an hour if anyone cares oh and we got killed). i was scrubbing paint off with the coke my dad got me for a drink. by the time i got to the photo place i got almost all of it off. but my arm was definitaly pink from it. Ah good times good times

No comments:

Post a Comment