Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have no clue if anyone will read this

so i really want to go somewhere in life. i love MOST of my friends, but you ever feel like your parents would hate them. my parents hate swearing, i dont swear, but most of my friends do. i really want to hang out with my friends but if my mom ever met them i would never see them again. anyway, i am a Christian and am actually a really big part i think in my church. Do you ever wonder what we were made for. i mean what YOU were made for, what are you personally supposed to do for the world. i want to find out but i just feel like im being held down by my school. as i said my friends, i really cant talk to any of them about any of this. but i really want to be someone i want to influence someone to become someone. so if anyone reads this and understands how i feel it would be great if you could talk to me or something. i would love to talk to someone

No comments:

Post a Comment